Mon, 14 Feb|
Sheraton Grand Dubai
Appreciation Dinner MEDAC with Entrepreneurs and Malaysian Diaspora in UAE
Limited slots to attend an appreciation Dinner with MEDAC (Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives)
Time & Location
14 Feb 2022, 20:00 – 22:00 GTS
Sheraton Grand Dubai, 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the event
This is a limited and exclusive invitation dinner event with MEDAC, or Ministry of Entrepeneurship and Coorperatives in conjuction with the EXPO 2020 Dubai. This event targets Malaysians based in UAE working in the Banking Industry, as well as Entrepeneurs. Sponsored by leading agencies from SME Corp, SME Bank and PERNAS, this event promises an effective connection platform, leading to opportunities. Some useful information:
- Dress code : Office wear / Baju Batik
- VVIP : Menteri Pembangunan Usahawan dan Koperasi, YB Tan Sri Noh bin Haji Omar.
- VIP : HE Malaysian Ambassador to UAE, HE Consulate General, Trade Commissioner MATRADE, MIDE.
- Agency Guests : CEOs of SME Corporation Malaysia, SME Bank, PERNAS
- Guests : Entrepeneurs of SME
- 800 pm : Registration and Doa Recital
- 805 pm : Opening Remarks, En M Hillaludin Abudul Shukor, CEO Perbadanan Nasional Berhad
- 815 pm : Appreciation Remarks, YB Tan Sri Noh bin Haji Omar, Minister of Entereneurship and Cooperatives
- 830 pm : Token Appreciation to all Malaysian Agencies in UAE and MBC
- 845 pm : Provision Certificate of Appreciations to Startup Locals, Export Acceleration Mission and Franchise Engagement
- 9 pm onwards : Dinner.